суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fan fiction harry potter romance




My appointment with the hematologist went pretty well. Apparently the same thing happened to me when I had Annie, but my previous doctor never told me. He figures since I recovered just fine with her, Iapos;ll recover fine with this baby, too. He did take some blood (9 freaking viles) to just do a couple more tests. Iapos;ll have to have my blood tested every 2 weeks until delivery now.

Iapos;m really excited today, because after Annieapos;s nap, we are taking her to the pumpkin farm There is one pretty close to here that has some animals and stuff, too. Hopefully sheapos;ll like it. I loved going to the pumpkin farm when I was a kid. Okay, I still do. Plus they have homemade caramel apples and I have been jonesing for a good caramel apple for a while now.

When Annie wakes up now, she sings the ABC song - she can make it all the way up to G This amuses me every morning.

blissmagazine.com, fan fiction harry potter romance, fan fiction harry potter resonance, fan fiction harry potter pwp, fan fiction harry potter project shoebox.



Комментариев нет: